Key players in news coverage at TheTandD.com are our correspondents. These folks are your neighbors and friends. They write and take photos and video for The Times and Democrat in the role of independent contractors. In old newspaper lingo, they are called stringers.
As a member at TheTandD.com, you're regularly treated to offerings by the correspondents.
You have free articles remaining.
- Donny Knight brings you photo galleries from Clemson football, high school sports and local events.
- Yon Line's photos from local events are a regular feature.
- Zach Lentz covers Clemson athletics on a daily basis.
- Brantley Strickland writes about Carolina athletics.
- Thomas Grant Jr. brings you the weekly Thursday Morning Quarterback column.
- Dr. John Rheney has been writing an outdoors column for The T&D since 1984.
- Teresa Hatchell authors a weekly food column.
- Kate Copsey is a noted expert on gardening.
- Richard Reid writes history columns and regularly tips off the staff about breaking news.
- Larry Jordan, Laura Hunter, Dale Linder-Altman, Donna Holman and Ron Baxley are noted bylines bringing you local news.
- And there are others, all connecting you with community.
We say thanks to our correspondents and urge you to support their work and that of the staff of The Times and Democrat by continuing as a member at TheTandD.com.