The Downtown Orangeburg Revitalization Association's Taste of Orangeburg returns Sunday, Oct. 27, for its 23rd year.
The event will be held from noon to 3 p.m. on Orangeburg Memorial Plaza.
Vendors this year include:
• Buck Ridge Plantation with shrimp and grits and chicken perlo
• Orangeburg Country Club with wings and riblets
• Fit Street Deli with sushi, fruit smoothies and pressed sandwiches
• Darb's BBQ with kabobs, stuffed peppers and ribs on a stick
• Hold Out the Lifeline Mission to Families with baked goods
• Rotary Club of Orangeburg Morning with turkey legs
• L&R Grill & Catering with ribs and barbecue
You have free articles remaining.
• Front Porch Treats with assorted sweets
• Randolph Artisan Italian Ice & Gelato with various stuffed waffles and chicken, plus gelato
• Piggly Wiggly on Columbia Road with homemade pork skins and fried foods
• Ms. Tooky's with Southern food and sides
• P&S New Jersey Style Cheese Steak Subs with steak subs and sides
• Cornerstone Church with fresh-brewed coffee drinks
• Palmetto Peach Catering
• DORA Drink Station
Looney Ballooney will be back again this year, offering free balloon art to the young and young at heart.Food tickets will be $1 each -- vendors will charge various prices for their menu items.
Sponsors for this year’s event are Buck Ridge Plantation, Orangeburg Country Club and South State Bank.