HOLLY HILL -- The town of Holly Hill held a public hearing in August on the Comprehensive Planning Program’s 10-year update on the town’s zoning ordinance and official zoning map.
The commission’s recommendations are:
• Adopt Holly Hill Zoning Ordinance 2019
• Approve the Holly Hill Official Zoning Map, which includes district changes requested by the Planning Commission
You have free articles remaining.
• Complete enforcement of Holly Hill Zoning Ordinance 2019
• Provide the town clerk with the required training and education to perform the zoning administrator’s duties. If the town clerk is unable to complete the duties, duties should be shared with other town administrative personnel. If the other personnel are not available, the leadership should budget a part-time position to fill the duties.
• The leadership should create an architectural committee to support the ordinance’s goals and objectives.
The full proposed ordinances and all changes are open for viewing at Holly Hill Town Hall. Holly Hill Town Council will have a second reading and final vote at the September meeting.