The following property thefts were reported around The T&D Region:
You have free articles remaining.
- 5/6/19 – Old Number Six Highway, Vance: Someone stole at 2004 Honda Accord valued at $15,000.
- 5/6/19 – Caswell Lane, Holly Hill: A green 570 Polaris Sportsman ATV was stolen. It is valued at $10,000.
- 5/6/19 – Morning Glory Drive, Norway: Someone stole a generator, Husqvarna chainsaw, Lincoln welder and Club Cart. The items are valued at $4,200.
- 5/6/19 – Blewer Road, Cordova: The following items were stolen: chainsaw, two televisions, a shotgun, money, jewelry and an air compressor. The items are valued at $1,850.
- 5/6/19 – Bayne Street, Orangeburg: A 2012 Honda CRV was stolen. It is valued at $5,000.
- 5/1/19 – Cannon Bridge Road, Cope: Someone stole various tools, a jack and a jack stand. The items are valued at $1,350.
- 4/29/19 – Wilson Street, Orangeburg: A refrigerator, a stove and an outdoor air conditioning unit were stolen. The items are valued at $3,900.
- 4/19/19 – Charleston Highway, Orangeburg: Someone stole a 2002 beige Cadillac Escalade EST valued at $3,500.
- 4/18/19 – Broughton Street, Orangeburg: A 2008 silver Nissan Maxima was stolen. It is valued at $4,500.
- 4/17/19 – Prescott Street, Orangeburg: Someone stole at 2003 Ford F350 diesel pickup truck valued at $20,000.
- 4/17/19 – Hudson Road, Cope: The following items were stolen: a firearm, television, keys and a tin box containing her granddaughter's baby bracelet. The value of the stolen items is $1,200.
- 4/16/19 – Magnolia Street, Orangeburg: A 2006 white Dodge Caravan was stolen. It is valued at $1,500.
- 4/15/19 – Magnolia Street, Orangeburg: Someone stole catalytic converters from the following vehicles: a 2006 silver Acura MBX, a 2002 black Acura MDX and a 2002 black Mitsubishi Montero Sport. The value of the catalytic converters is $3,600.
- 4/12/19 – Mott Road, Cope: A black Campbell Household 13-20 gallon compressor, a black Blackhawk socket set, a Black & Decker grinder, a silver Stihl saw and a Black & Decker sawhorse. A red and tan dachshund was also stolen. The items are valued at $900.
- 4/12/19 – Calvary Church Road, Neeses: Someone stole a Honda generator, a Generac generator, a customized weed cutter and a Craftsman riding lawnmower. The items are valued at $2,100.
- 4/11/19 – No address provided, Norway: The following firearms were stolen from a residence: a Magnum Research first-generation Desert Eagle black parkerized semi-automatic pistol in .50AE valued at $2,000; a Colt Delta Elite 1911, stainless steel, semi-automatic 10mm pistol with ambidextrous safety valued at $2,000; a World War II-era Remington Government model 1911A1, stainless steel, semi-automatic pistol in .45ACP valued at $2,000; a Llama Mini Max 911, nickel-plated semi-automatic pistol in .45ACP with a 3.5-inch barrel valued at $1,200; a Mauser Navy 9mm Luger blued semi-automatic pistol with 6-inch barrel valued at $2,500; a Mitchell Arms Navy 9mm Luger, stainless-steel semi-automatic pistol valued at $2,000; a Browning, Belgium-made model A5 light 12, blue semi-automatic 12-gauge shotgun with walnut stocks valued at $1,500; a Taurus Raging Bull in 454 Casull rounds, stainless steel six-shot revolver with a ported 5-inch barrel valued at $1,000; and a CZ Model 550 safari-grade, bolt-action rifle in 9.3-by-62mm, blued with walnut stocks and a Zeiss rifle scope with duplex reticle valued at $4,000. The firearms are valued at $20,200.
- 4/8/19 – Bunch Ford Road, Holly Hill: Someone stole a Hitachi frame nailer, a DeWalt jigsaw, a Bosch brad nailer, a Bosch stapler, a half-inch DeWalt drill, a Bowers cordless grinder, a Craftsman multi-purpose tool, drill and hole saw bits, a hammer, two five-gallon cans and a brown toolbelt. The value of the items is $1,172.
- 4/8/19 – Bonnette Road, Cope: Tools valued at $5,000 were stolen.