The Orangeburg County Chamber of Commerce is holding its first-ever “Chamber Cookie Crawl.”
Today’s event is free for anyone who participates.
The chamber asked businesses to share their best cookies with patrons. Those visiting the businesses and trying the cookies will vote on the best cookie.
Votes will be taken online and at the Chamber of Commerce office.
The business with the best cookies will receive a plaque commemorating its win.
The event will be ongoing from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. today.
Cookie Crawl stops include:
• Simple Chef/Five Rivers Market, LLC, 950 Chestnut Street
• Clemson University Extension Service, 1550 Henley Street, Suite 200
• Thee Matriarch Bed & Breakfast, 1170 Fischer Street
• ATI Physical Therapy, 2650 St. Matthews Road.
• South State Bank, 1255 St. Matthews Road
• Arthur Paul's Great American Steak & Seafood, 1357 Grove Park Drive (behind Grove Park Pharmacy, next to the Palms)
• Orangeburg County Chamber of Commerce, 155 Riverside Drive (across from the Edisto Memorial Gardens sign)