Foodies and beer lovers will unite at the second annual Orangeburg Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival.
The event will be held from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 21, in the Broughton Street parking lot at 1069 Broughton St.
“This is a family-friendly event for the community,” Downtown Orangeburg Revitalization Association Executive Director Candice Roberson said.
“Why travel to Columbia or Charleston for a food truck event when you have one in the heart of downtown Orangeburg?” she said.
A variety of food vendors will be present, including:
• Golden Pineapple offering paninis
• P&S New Jersey Style Steak Subs
• Delight's Dessert and Coffee
• The Pita Stroller
• Eric's Que with barbecue
• Bits-n-Bytes with burgers, pork, ribs and chicken
You have free articles remaining.
• Southern Seafood and Catering offering fish tacos, oysters, shrimp alfredo, fried whole chicken and hush puppies
• Pelican's Snoballs
• Smoking Gringos with Mexican food with a barbecue twist
• Gullah Express with shrimp burgers, crab balls, fish sandwiches and shrimp
• Prowl Food Truck offering food for carnivores and herbivores
• Tamishi Food Truck with Japanese soul bowls
• Krystyna’s Polish Food
• Quincy B's
• Melt offering gourmet grilled cheese
Featured craft beers will include easy-drinking brews such as Commonhouse White Ale, Devils Backbone Vienna Lager, Foothills 1000 Smiles Golden Ale, Palmetto Idle Speed Lager; dark but light brews like NB 15554 and Highland Gaelic Ale; IPAs such as Foothills Jade and Highland Daycation; and different beverages like Bravazzi Blood Orange hard Italian soda, Highland Clawhammer, Wicked Weed Watermelon Burst Session Sour, Palmetto Nice and Brite Gose.
Activities include a beer pong tournament and cornhole. There will also be activities for kids and a DJ spinning tunes.
Tickets are $5 in advance on Eventbrite or at the DORA office before the event. The cost is $8 cash only on the day of the event. ATMs will be on site. Kids 12 and under get in free.
“Want to watch the football game? Don’t worry, you still have time to come out to our event and tailgate with us, grab some unique food and a variety of craft beers,” Roberson said.
The event is sponsored by DORA and New Country 105.3 The Cat.