Dogs and puppies
• Lilly, a 1-year-old female white/tan Pointer-mix, is always ready to play catch (case 0265).
• BJ, a 3-year-old female black/white Boxer-mix, gives lots of love (case 0302).
• Sigma, a 3-year-old male brown Jack Russell-mix, is as soft as velvet (case 0308).
• Belle, a 4-month old female tan Carolina dog-mix, will dazzle you at the ball (case 0313).
• Yang, an 18-month-old female black-and-white pocket Lab, will lay at your feet all day (case 0316).
• Gunther, a 10 week old male black Lab-mix, is here to serve you for treats (case 0322).
• Maddie, a 10-week-old female black Lab-mix, loves to be the center of attention (case 0323).
• Lexi, a 10-week-old female black Lab-mix, loves running alongside you (case 0325).
• Layla, a 3-year-old female red Spaniel-mix, is looking for a partner in crime (case 0234).
• Cheech, an 18-month-old male tan Boxer-mix, is looking for a friend (case 0241).
• Shorty, a 1-year-old male black pocket Lab, wants to roam the open fields with someone (case 0296).
• Colby, a 4-year-old black-and-white American Bulldog-mix, is looking for someone to love him (case 0297).
• Loki, a 14-week-old black male Boxer-mix, is looking for his new best friend (case 0298).
• Jasmine, a 14-week-old tan female Boxer-mix, wants kisses (case 0299).
• Zoey, a 14-week-old black female Boxer-mix, wants someone to treat her like a princess (case 0300).
• Luna, a 5-month-old Catahoula-mix, has a gorgeous gold-spotted coat (case 0271).
• Tara, a 2-year-old female Shepherd-mix, is apartment sized (case 0269).
• Moses, an 18-month-old male Lab-mix, is great with everyone (case 0268).
• Thor, a 3-year-old male Bulldog-mix, is slightly independent (case 0233).
• Johnny, a 1-year-old male Pointer-mix, is adorable and loves keeping people amused (case 0224).
• Madison, an 18-month-old female Pointer-mix, has charismatic charm and personality (case 0223).
• Jade, a 2-year-old female, loves to snuggle (case 0113).
• Emily, a 2-year-old female Boxer-mix, is very sweet and loving (case 01111).
You have free articles remaining.
• Max, a 2-year-old male Boxer/Shepherd-mix, is very exuberant (case 0110).
• Cameron, a 2-year-old male Hound-mix, is looking for a hunting buddy (case 0332).
• King, an 18-month-old male deaf Catahoula-mix, is ready to show you new tricks (case 0338).
• Sydney, a 4-month-old female Chow/Lab mix, is ready for all the treats you can handle (case 0340).
• Maggie, a 1-year-old black female Picard-mix, is sophisticated and classy (case 0343).
Cats and kittens
• Ginger, a 2-year-old female tortoise shell, is the perfect complement to any outfit (case 0303).
• Stormy, a 2-year-old female gray ASH, will be there through every storm (case 0304).
• Garfield, a 4-year-old orange male, thinks he really is a cartoon (case 0196).
• Mia, a 4-month-old black female, is ready to be your new best friend (case 0124).
• Tye, a 4-month-old black female, is a mini Carolina Panther (case 0123).
• Sassy, a 1-year-old black/white ASH, is “sassy” just like her name implies (case 175).
• Jenny, a 3-year-old black female, likes to look out the window (case 62).
• Stormy, a 2-year-old grey female, is ready to climb all over your heart (case 0304).
• Lola, an 8-week-old orange female, is ready to purr her way in to your life (case 0330).
• Penelope, 1-year-old tabby female, will turn your sour in to sweet (case 0331).
• Cleo, an 8-week-old tortoise shell female, is the fresh start you are looking for (case 0333).
• Purrin, a 10-week-old tabby female, will purr her way in to your heart (case 0334).
• Simba, a 7-week-old gray male, is a roaring good time (case 0339).
• Nala, a 1-year-old gray and white female, will nuzzle her way to your love (case 0341).
• Molly, a 1-year-old tabby female, is bouncy and sweet (case 0342).
The Orangeburg SPCA is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the first and third Saturdays. We are located at 225 Ruf Road and our phone number is 536-3918. Check out our available adoptions on the internet at orangeburgspca.petfinder.com, our interactive website at www.OrangeburgSPCA.org and our Facebook page at Orangeburg SPCA. You can email any questions to email@example.com.
The shelter will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 19, for adoptions.