ORANGEBURG OUT OF THE PAST

Hill-Top Dairy, c. 1948-1950: Hill-Top Dairy and farm was located on both sides of the St. Matthews Road where currently the Regional Medical Center, Orangeburg Calhoun Tech, and several automobile dealerships and businesses are located. It was owned by A.J. Hutto, Sr., who is pictured in this c.1948-1950 photograph. This specific building site is now where the surgical center operated by Dr. Dion Franga is located on the west side of the road where Cook Road dead-ends into the St. Matthews Road.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.