CLEMSON -- The No. 11 Tigers face No. 10 Dallas Baptist for the first time when they play a three-game series at Doug Kingsmore Stadium this weekend.
- Who - Dallas Baptist (3-0) vs. Clemson (4-0)
- Best Rankings - DBU - No. 10 CB; CU - No. 11 BA
- When - Friday (4 p.m.), Saturday (1 p.m.), Sunday (1 p.m.)
- Where - Clemson, S.C. (Doug Kingsmore Stadium)
- Watch - ACC Network Extra (Friday, Sunday)
- Friday - RHP MD Johnson (DBU) vs. LHP Jacob Hennessy (CU)
- Saturday - LHP Jordan Martinson (DBU) vs. RHP Brooks Crawford (CU)
- Sunday - RHP Luke Eldred (DBU) vs. LHP Jake Higginbotham (CU)
- Clemson defeated Furman 12-4 at home on Tuesday after sweeping William & Mary at home in three one-run games last weekend.
- The Tigers are averaging 6.5 runs per game and hitting .270 with a .418 on-base percentage and three steals.
- The pitching staff has a 3.65 ERA, .193 opponents’ batting average and 6.14 strikeout-to-walk ratio and Clemson is fielding .993.
- Dallas Baptist is led by 11th-year head coach Dan Heefner.
- The Patriots swept Monmouth at home in three games last weekend. They are hitting .287 and have a 2.67 ERA and .964 fielding percentage.
- Tim Millard is 5-for-11 (.455) with two homers, two doubles and five RBIs, while Evan Sandmann and Jameson Hannah are both 4-for-10 (.400).
- Clemson is 4-0 for the first time since 2010, when the Tigers started the season 8-0.
- Clemson is hitting .313 with two outs in the 2018 season.
- Seth Beer has reached base three times in each of the four games this season.
Robert Jolly is enjoying his best season as a senior in 2018. After being a catcher from 2015-17, he has moved to the outfield.
He is hitting .500 with a double, three RBIs, two runs, four walks against only one strikeout and a .643 on-base percentage in four games.