A resident of Cobb Road in Orangeburg reported April 6 that she witnessed a Murph Mill Road woman being harassed by the father of her baby, a Cope man.
She said the man threatened to kill the woman if he did not get to see his child.
The victim told deputies that she had a no trespass notice against the subject and she wanted to press charges to get him to stop harassing her, the report states.
In other reports:
- A resident of Wannamaker Lane in Orangeburg reported April 1 that her white 2005 Ford F-350 was stolen from her property. The vehicle is valued at $8,000.00, the report states.
- An employee of the Calhoun County Country Club at 200 Country Club Road near St. Matthews reported April 6 that someone stole a white golf cart.
The golf cart is valued at $4,500.
- A resident of Garden Lane near Elloree reported March 29 that she had loaned her 2004 Buick Century to a man of an unknown address and he had not returned it to her after five days.
The victim said she called the phone number the man had given her but was told the number did not belong to the person the woman named.
The man who borrowed her car later texted her to say the vehicle had broken down and he would have it towed, the incident report states.
Dispatch was unable to find anyone by the name the victim was given. The vehicle is valued at $1,000, the report states.
- A resident of Sassafras Lane near Swansea reported April 2 that her son had taken her 1998 Toyota Sienna and had not returned it.
She is pressing charges against her son so he can get help with his drug problem, the report states. The vehicle is valued at $2,000.
- A resident of Bull Swamp Road near St. Matthews reported April 3 that someone had broken into his home through his backdoor window and the door was unlocked.
He said his stepdaughter had just moved out of the residence and did not have a key. Her room was a mess and he could not tell if anything was missing, the complainant said. He said he was unable to contact his stepdaughter.
Damage is estimated at $50.
- An employee of the EZ Shop at 6009 Columbia Road near St. Matthews reported April 6 that a shoplifter took a $2 bottle of juice and left in a black Chevrolet.
The clerk did not know the man's name but said he comes into the store often.