Following are guilty pleas from Orangeburg County General Sessions Court:
- Tywan Lamont Quamane Miller, 27, of 1170 College Ave., Orangeburg, pleaded guilty to third-degree domestic violence and second-degree domestic violence.
Circuit Judge Ed Dickson sentenced him to three years in prison, provided that after he serves one year, the balance will be suspended to one year of probation.
The judge credited Miller for having already served 221 days at the OCDC.
He also ordered him to complete a batterer’s treatment program.
As a result of his guilty pleas, prosecutors dismissed a charge of first-degree assault and battery.
- McKenzee Darnell Singley, 32, of 1696 Hartwell St., Orangeburg, pleaded guilty to resisting arrest.
Dickson sentenced him to one year in prison, suspended to 18 months of probation.
He also ordered Singley to work 50 hours of public service employment.
- Maria Tawan Wright, 34, of 620 Whaley St., Orangeburg, pleaded guilty to two counts of first-offense distribution of crack cocaine.
Dickson sentenced her to five years in prison, suspended to 18 months of probation.
As a result of Wright’s guilty plea, prosecutors dismissed the following charges: hit and run resulting in minor personal injury, uninsured motor vehicle fee violation, driving under suspension and first-offense possession of cocaine.
- Dontai Antonio Moore Pendergrast, 27, of 233 Gass Road, Cordova, pleaded guilty to receiving stolen goods valued over $10,000.
Dickson sentenced him to 10 years in prison, suspended to five years of probation.
He also ordered Pendergrast to pay restitution and stipulated that his probation term may end after three years upon the recommendation of his probation officer.
Pendergrast was originally charged with grand larceny valued at more than $10,000.
His indictment accuses him of taking a 2011 Audi A5 from another man without permission and with the intent to deprive the man permanently.
As a result of Pendergrast's guilty plea, prosecutors dropped a first-degree burglary charge and a charge of breaking into motor vehicles.
- Danielle Latrease Henderson, 29, of 3014 Loxley Lane, Ladson, pleaded guilty to possession of Adderall.
Dickson sentenced her to time served.
- Taquae Tyquan Hayward, 26, of 609 Maple St., Orangeburg, pleaded guilty to second-degree burglary.
Dickson sentenced him to 10 years in prison, provided that after he serves one year, the sentence will be suspended to three years of probation.
He also ordered Hayward to pay restitution, complete 100 hours of public service employment, obtain his GED and get a job.
- John Williams Jr., 71, of 1046 John C. Calhoun Dr., Orangeburg, pleaded guilty to fraudulent check valued over $1,000.
Dickson sentenced him to two years in prison, suspended to five years of probation.
He also ordered Williams to pay restitution.